Sunita Aunty’s Chocolate Cake Recipe
April 10, 2009
My Mother’s friend has a really nice chocolate cake recipe. I enjoyed the cake so much that I made my mother get the recipe from her. I managed to bake it a couple of times and it turned out pretty decent.
You need eggs, vinegar, cold milk, butter,flour, cocoa, sugar and baking soda for this recipe.
1. Lightly Beat 2 Eggs
2. Add 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar to 1 cup of Cold Milk and add it to the Eggs.
3. Mix 180 grams or .75 cup of Butter to the mixture.
4.Mix in 1.5 cups of flour
5. Mix in 1.25 cups of sugar
6. Mix in .5 cup of cocoa
7. Mix in 1.5 teaspoons of Baking Soda
8. Grease your baking pan and dust it with flour so that the cake doesn’t stick. Pour the batter into the pan.
9. Place in an oven preheated to 180 degrees Celsius which is about 350 degrees Fahrenheit
10. Keep checking on the cake after about 45 minutes. Insert a knife into the cake and if it comes out clean your cake is done.